Our concern is for the tank and for the tank owner. Any ancillary structure mounted on a water tank—such as an antenna—should not interfere with the tank’s main purpose of supplying water to the community.
UTILITY SERVICE COMMUNICATIONS VALUE:
- Protect the tank’s structural integrity.
- Minimize the antenna’s impact on tank maintenance costs.
- Apply correct standards to new installations.
- Design systems with aesthetic appeal.
- Market and manage tanks for maximum revenue.
- Seek multiple carriers for each tank.
- Negotiate favorable licensing agreements.
- Manage site per terms of agreement(s).
Additionally, antennas should not interfere with maintenance or present safety hazards to those providing maintenance services.
COMMUNICATIONS SITE MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Utility Service Communications (USCC) addresses revenue and antenna system management issues through a professional site management agreement. So tank owners can benefit from:
- Contract Negotiation: USCC negotiates a fair agreement that provides revenue for the owner while protecting the tank for its primary purpose.
- Design and Installation Engineering Reviews: USCC reviews the design and the finished installation to ensure a quality installation that protects your tank with engineering analysis and good design practice.
- Ongoing Contract Management: USCC constantly monitors changing government rules and regulations and coordinates new carriers with existing licensees and revisions of the site safety plan.
- Regulatory Compliance: USCC ensures your tank is protected by meeting the necessary standards and regulations of the FCC, OSHA and FAA regulations— as well as any other local and national standards.
- Administrative Services: USCC takes care of all billing, collections and reporting issues for the tank owner.
- National Marketing Programs: USCC keeps your site visible in the marketplace by advertising to telecommunication companies,
network developers, and site acquisition firms.
1. Why should we choose USCC to manage the antennas on our tank?
We offer dedicated personnel and other resources to actively market the tank as an antenna site. We negotiate the license agreement, oversee the construction phase, inspect the final installation and manage the accounting and related operational issues. You are free to continue your business as usual.
2. Why shouldn’t I contact the carriers directly?
Our focus is the best interest of your tank. Typically, carriers who want to use your tank as an antenna site work through consultants or site brokers, whose primary interest is securing the tank and earning a commission. We help by monitoring the terms of the agreements and protecting the interests of the tank owner while supporting the needs of the carrier(s).
3. How will the carriers’ installation affect my tank maintenance program?
Our Site Management Program guarantees the tank owner’s maintenance costs are not increased as a result of antenna installations for tanks under Utility Services Full Service Management Program.
4. How much revenue will my tanks generate?
So much depends on your tank location, the population density, the amount of equipment and ground space the carrier plans to use, as well as the availability of alternative sites. There is no set amount. Individual carrier site fees can vary from hundreds of dollars to thousand of dollars per month. USCC can help you realize the maximum revenue for your tanks.
5. What is the cost of the program?
There are no sign-up or up-front costs for this program. USCC will retain a portion of the site fee revenue only after the site fee payments have commenced. There are no financial risks or costs incurred by the tank owner.
With over 1800 water tank sites available for antennae collocation, Utility Service Communications (USCC) can help with your build out requirements.
Water tank antennae coordination: put our experience to work for you on sites requiring careful coordination to ensure your communication needs are met—and water tank integrity is maintained.
Pre-construction services: site mapping and structural analysis can be provided, quickly and correctly.
Click here to download the USCC Co-Location application.
Please fill out the application and return to: Debbie Sullivan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our other contacts; Lee Duke at email@example.com,
Cristyl Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once your application is approved, view our tank locations below...
To Download our tank location MS Excel document click on the icon below...
- White Papers / Case Studies
- Ad Campaign
Utility Service Communications Brochures (click on brochure to download pdf)
Utility Service Communications Co. (now SUEZ) will represent the tank owner’s interests and market your water tanks as potential wireless antenna sites, while ensuring your tank is protected for its primary purpose as a water storage facility. Download Brochure
White Papers / Case StudiesPlease contact customer service for more information...
Utility Service Communications Ad Campaign (click on brochure to download pdf)
Your Cash Cow!