Utility Service and Safety
We work in a dangerous environment and recognize that safety is critical to our success and to the well being of our employees.
For these reasons the Utility Service safety program is top priority for senior management.
Prior to commencing work, all employees climbing tanks while performing their duties are required both to attend a comprehensive
ten hour annual OSHA training program and to pass thorough examinations on the following topics:
In addition to this training, we deploy PureSafety, a revolutionary online training solution that delivers engaging,
interactive Health & Safety compliance-based courses via the Internet.
Our Services Stress Safety
- Inspections, washouts, disinfections
- Compliance with C652, NFPA 22 and 25 Standards for Industrial Tanks
- Safety accessories and security upgrades
- Painting and repairs, lead abatement and containment
- Products and services to assist with water quality management
- Emergency services
- Tank decommissioning and removal
- Professional engineering services for long term management and planning
Utility Service and SUEZ on the Environment and Sustainable Development
In fields where its expertise allows it to act legitimately and effectively, SUEZ intends to behave as a responsible enterprise. The Group is focused on progress, by using a structured approach that covers the full scope of its activities.
Sustainable Development challenges... SUEZ contributes to a future of green and sustainable growth, showing more respect for humans and the planet.
The Group's sustainable development policy... SUEZ has made its sustainable development policy a full-fledged governance tool in its own right.
Reporting and performance... SUEZ has structured its sustainable development policy by defining environmental performance indicators.